Tuesday, July 23, 2013

politics and religion

Well first of all I will never stop talking about politics.Nor will I religion however one must always be prepared from an attack from the less tolerant.who are these less tolerant in my opinion it is The Christen right or as I say the Christen wrong.Here is an example why I express this opinion.Sunday night I had dinner with some very good friends.They also had two other friends their a mother and her young daughter.We had political conversations thru most of dinner and even though we did not agree we got along.. As the night went on we played cards. Still all is well.Then it happened the movie the Chronicles of Nirvana came up.I made the statement I did not see the movie due to its emphasis in Christianity.The other guest  said that was NARROW  MINDED. Well I then said if I prefer not to be exposed to Christianity then why would I see a movie about it. Well then after that name calling statement of narrow mindedness this person had the gull to say that Christianity.is in most movies.I asked how it is in most movies. She said when you see the difference between right and wrong that is Christianity.I say that is a lot of malarkey.Why because Christianity is not the only religion and philosophy that differs between right and wrong.Here again is the arrogance of the Evangelical Christens.It is there way or the highway.This women I believe is a good person at heart.This person also had the gull to put down the Catholic church the Unity and Unitarian Church. So I was unjustly attacked and I struck back.Who would want to spend eternity with all these born agains I sure do not.She also made outrageous statements such as other beliefs are what people want to believe not what is true.Well Ms I have this to ask you how do you no that is not what you are doing.The bible could be just that.There is np proof that the bible is true.I believe in something else.I may believe that the bible is just another popular book when it comes down to peoples belief in what they want to believe in.Just another tale in the Christen Wrong putting people down who express an opinion against their view points it is this narrow mindedness and intolerance as to why many of us on the progressive side call the Christen Right The American Taliban..Thank You and please post your opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment