Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Not Gulity ?

Okay here is how I see it and some of you may be shocked by my answer.First of all I sincerely believe the jury made the right decision.Now before some of you get all huffy about this let me explain.First when you look at the facts of the case and all the evidence and Florida law.There were to many doubts.Which means if there is any reasonable doubt at all the defendant is not guilty.Not guilty legally that is.Folks it is not weather the person committed the crime it is weather it can be proven that a crime was committed.In this case the state failed to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that a crime of murder 2 or manslaughter was committed.I am not saying that morally the defendant is not guilty.That is a question that will be with us for years.I am also not saying that there cannot be a civil trial either.as far as federal charges are concerned that should be based on fact only not media or petition's. So everyone take a deep breath and let the professionals do their work with out biases.

No comments:

Post a Comment