Monday, July 4, 2022

4th of July

Ok conservative folks will find this offensive. To damn bad! As citizens throughout the country celebrate the 4th of July,our cilvil rights are chipping away at a excessive speed! Thanks to extreme right wing elected officals who helped put theses terribleso called judges on the supreme court. It just amazes me that the SO CALLED PRO LIVE folks are anti choice but pr gun! I am also very disturbered about people who vote agaisnt their own wel being! For example lets talk about the LOG CABIN REPUBLICANS. An organization of gay republicans,an oxy moran if there ever was! I will give them this from my discussions with members from the organization. I do not they believe they endorsed W BUSH. GOOD! And even though the top dog of the organization backed Trump in 2016, manny members did not. Good! Now everyone has a LEGAL Right to vote for who they want to! They do not have a MORALE RIGHT! Especially the log cabin republicans! Espically WHITE MALES or any one else! I just do not understand how anyone who is gay would vote for someone who wants to take away your rights. Please if you are one of these folks, WAKE UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment