Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Isreal not a free nation







The nation I am talking about is Israel. Through out their history since their creation in 1947. Time and time again this nation has proven to be unworthy of the the gift they were given by the U.N. Israel has become a Fascist  and  Terrorist state. An apartheid state just like the old South Africa. Their prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu is no better then a cheap sociopathic war criminal!. I would also like to add members of the Israeli army who are carrying out the attacks.Buy carrying out the attacks I am talking about the ones who are firing the missiles and murdering Palestinians. When a nation steals peoples land, occupies their country arrests thousands of their young men and holds them without trial that is CRIMINAL! I am tried of my tax money going to economic aide for Israel . All they use it for is to buy weapons to unjustly kill their Palestinian neighbors! I  also believe that they should be disarmed. However that would require to much violence. Send these murderers to the Haig to be tried for war crimes! i want to make this perfectly clear that I am not anti-semitic  but anti Israel there is a difference.





No comments:

Post a Comment