Monday, July 6, 2015

selling themselves out !

.I am talking about a discussion I had with two so called liberal women who are willing to compromise their Illinois state pensions due to the fear of loosing them.NON SENSE.The Illinois State Supreme court upheld the unions in protecting them from any cuts. However these two so called earthly women are nothing but dangerously gullible along with being very foolish. It is naive people like this who blindly fall for what the politicians are telling them.A government like the State of Illinois can always raise revenue.Did you ever here about raising fees and taxes,Crack down on cooperate give aways?This discussion occurred on a very boring fourth of July party I went to.I should of considered the source before I went.

1 comment:

  1. Jeffa - The ExpediterAugust 8, 2015 at 10:11 AM

    Spelling continues to be a challenge? Maybe many of the readers/contributors are all related!

    ReplyDelete