Monday, February 23, 2015

BORING!

I am talking about the OSCARS!Once upon a time the Oscars were a very cultured and entertaining event.That is no longer the case.To have to sit and watch evy single award be presented with an overabundance of commercials is beyond ridiculous.One of the few bright spots was Lady Gagas performance with Julie Andrews coming out afterward.Lady Gaga performed songs from the Sound os Music which premiered 50 years ago and starred Andrews.Also the theme song from the movie Selma was preformed which was also a high point.I do believe Selma was shafted which was by the far the best picture.Also with none of its stars being nominated was pathetic.I imagine the people who decide the awards are filled with grumpy old white people..The host was not good either.Having to come out in his under ware showed desperation.Next year I think I will record it and only watch about an hour of it.Glad its over.

No comments:

Post a Comment