Sunday, July 1, 2012

Angry Old White Men Again

Yesterday I was out enjoying a blues festival with family and friends.And I must say for the nine hours I was there it was a wonderfull time.   This is due to both enjoying the music and some new people I met.Now most of the folks I met were delightfull with up beat personalities. However there are always a few who are disgruntled no matter what.Unfourtantley there were a couple of grumpy old men complaing about the President in a very nasty way.Well unfoutnatley I got involved.No profanity or threats were made,however the volume of the discussion was loud.As usuall thease were grumpy old  white guys,and not in the pleasent Walter Mathu style.When I felt it was getting personal I decided  to mention the fact that lots of this disgruntleness is due to the president being of a mixed race. Well all of a sudden the grumpy old men said I was calling them a racist which is not true. However next time I will try not to bring race up at all.In fact I will tell the right wingers to just read my blog and post a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment