Thursday, December 2, 2010

go lisa,go

She may be a republican but she is allright with me,at least for now. The reason why I am stating this is becouse in the Alaska republican primary she was defeated by tea party and Sara barracuda Palin backer. However Lisa Murkowski struck back and ran a unprecedented write in campain. Well she won relection to her senate seat as an independent. There is an old saying the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Well as we know the tea party and the barracuda lady are the enemy. So even though the senator says she will caucus with the republicans for now she is right on. After all any one who can defeat a sara barracuda candidate in her her own back yard and make a fool out of her,is RIGHT ON. Thanks Lisa and please continnue on this track. Please all who read place a post. I especially want to hear from you idots.

No comments:

Post a Comment