Thursday, January 7, 2010

civil rights vs security

AS I stated on my last post we are turning into a global police state. Listen up people I for one am not willing to give up my civil rights. This is especially true since we gave up enough already. I am sure the Bin Laden gang is laughing up a storm watching the western world and their paranoia. As I said before terror does not necessarily mean any one needs to be killed. All they have to do is strike terror, and they have accomplished that. To body scan make people take off their shoes is not what this country is suppose to be about. Remember none of this would of happened if BUSH and BIG FAT EVIL Chenney were asleep at the wheel. Or were they?  Please post a comment espically all you BIG FAT Chenney fans. Tony.

No comments:

Post a Comment