Saturday, October 20, 2012

election blues

If you live in a swing state I believe we are all getting burned out over this.I support the president I volunteer for the president but let me tell you it is taking its toll on me.Phone banking and knocking on doors has its faults. With caller ID many people no longer answer the phone if they do not recognize the name or number of who is calling.With cell phones it is even more difficult due to the only a number and not a name being displayed. Now i know why con artist do so well in this country.Anyway in a little more then two weeks this will all be over.Why any one who is not a billionaire would vote for that corporate raider Willard Romney I have no idea.Now I know why scam artist do so well in this country.If Willard wins all you morons who voted for him will get what you asked for.

No comments:

Post a Comment